click me !

sharing is caring

Assalamualaikum and Good morning babess :))

Fuhh tired ! damn tired :O I just went back from gym and what is the great news
I want to share with all of you ??

Today I achieved burnt 1200 calories :)) I took 2hour including break for 15 minutes .

Syukur to ALLAH cause give me strength today . So if you guys out there want to slim down
or just wanna be healthy I suggest you alls do some exercise at least 4 times per week .
Spend for at least 30 minutes per day . It's only 30 minutes !!!

Gym is not only for those who big in size or obesity but it's for ALL .
So for those whose have ideal body weight or ideal body figure
you still need to maintain .Exercise not only for reduce your weight
but it's also for our healthy too :)

till then with a lots of LOVE
from AS :)

Assalamualaikum :)


0 comments: