click me !

Peaceful place

Assalamualaikum and Happy Holiday to everyone ,

I'm sure all of us love to go beach . Same as me too but for me
I love to take picture of the scenery  . Last week I went  Desaru it's just near to Singapore
total of our journey from singapore to desaru only take 2 hour in total .
Once I reached there it's so sunny a lot of people on that day I think because I came during school holiday .







It's going to be rain :( Now need to go home already it's not advisable to play around or take picture . Lighting everywhere -.-

For right now I'm busy with my final project and also my upcoming test  . So tired seriously :(
that's why I rarely update my blog so sorry :(

I did my final project at NUS (NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SINGAPORE) is it necessary for me to capslock haha okay saje je tuh nak capslock .

till then ,
Love from AISHAH SEYFRIED

Assalamualaikum and have a nice day lovely :))

0 comments: