click me !

Internship day and Routine Day

Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone out THERE :)

For such a long time I didn't update any post :(  Do you know why ?
Now I have been attach to a company for my internship ...
My journey to the company like 1 hour plus so it was tired :(
Here is my routine :)
5.30 AM : Wake up
5.40 AM : Bathe
6.00 AM : Subuh prayer
6.15 AM : Start to apply skin care on my face and choose which tudung to wear
6.30 AM : Start to go Interchange
6.40 AM : Buy breakfast
7.00 AM : Start Q to take buw ( usually the Q damn long )
7.15 AM : Sit inside the bus and start to sleep hehe ... My journey around 1 hour
8.15 AM : Alight at bus stop waiting for another bus usually this bus damn slow and it make me feel like want to pee ( muka ketat je time tuh )
8.40 AM : Reach Office ( I'm late ... supposedly  to reach office at 8.30 AM)
9.00 AM : Eat my breakfast that I bought
9.30 AM : Start to yawning because all the files infront of me I need to settle it and total 16 files :( All the files incomplete and it will make me want to tear all the paper over there
10.30 AM : Take a break for 15 minutes to do Solat Dhuha
10.50 AM : Start my work on all the files
12.00 PM : Start to take a nap ( Im not going for lunch )
1.15 PM   : Solat Zohor
1.30 PM   : Start to stare on the files , Meanwhile play my favorite game which is The Sims FREE
2.15 PM : Start to complete the files .. For now I'm completed the August Files :)
3.40 PM : Start to sleep while waiting Asar
4.15 PM : Solat Asar
4.30 PM : Start to walk around the company hehe to meet handsome guy but still can't find :(
5.00 PM : Sit inside office meanwhile pack my things hehe get ready to go home
5.30 PM : Run to the lift hehe
5.40 PM : Take bus to go another bus stop and this bus super slow
5.48 PM : Stand inside bus and waiting to alight after 3 bus stop . Meanwhile I will continue play The Sims
6.00 PM : Alight at the busiest bus stop ever
6.08 PM : Take the superhero bus to go straight to my house which is Woodland :) ( macam Alice in wonderland kan nama dia hehe tak sama ke ? ohhh )
7.10 PM : Reach Interchange
7.12 PM : Buy dinner
7.20 PM : Take any bus to go to my house hehe .... usually I will just wait any bus ..
7.30 PM : Reach Home :) wahhhh
7.40 PM : Bathe
7.50 PM : Solat Maghrib , Recite Quran
8.10 PM : Solat Isyak
8.20 PM : Dinner time
9.00 PM : Check my little humble business website and also FB ... Check the order and also check all my stocks :)
11.30 PM : Brush my teeth and drink mineral water
11.40 PM :  Sleepy beauty

On my Way to go work early in the morning :) 


0 comments: